The Swepac RDH 760 is an easy to maneuver hand-guided double drum roller for soil and asphalt applications.
It complements our range of vibratory plates and is suitable for pavements, bicycle paths, yards and playgrounds.
- It has a reliable Hatz diesel engine with a fully hydraulic system with built-in cooler for optimal productivity. The hydraulic system is well protected under the water tank. A mechanical parking brake ensures safe parking.
- For safety reasons it has a deadman’s push-stop and the levers for speed, direction and vibration are ergonomically placed in the handle.
- The roller is easy to start and is available with mechanical or electric start.
- The dual drums are smooth with no sharp edges on the corners to prevent marks in asphalt or soil. Efficient scrapers on both drums keep them clean from sticking asphalt.
- The RDH 760 has a large 65 liter water tank made of strong plastic material. The tank is easy to remove whenever it´s not needed.
- The machine is easy to use and has a minimum of overhang offering free space from obstacle and walls, convenient in confined spaces such as yards and drive ways.
- Service and maintenance is simplified by a foldable protection frame which gives free space to vital components.
- The Swepac RDH 760 is easy to transport with a strong lifting device in the middle of the roller.